- NXP i.MX6 System-on-Chip : 6 Options from Solo to QuadPlus
- 1GBytes DDR3
- 4GBytes eMMC Flash
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet PHY
- 2 x 168-pin connectors with almost all i.MX6 signals
- Freescale i.MX6 Solo/DualLite/Dual/Quad/DualPlus/QuadPlus System-on-Chip
- Single, Dual or Quad ARM Cortex-A9 @ 800MHz+
- 512MBytes – 2GBytes DDR3 (1GByte Standard)
- 4GBytes+ eMMC Flash
- +5V input voltage
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet with on-board PHY
- High-Speed (480Mbps) USB OTG + High-Speed Host
- 5 x Serial UART
- 4 x I2C
- 4 x Enhanced SPI
- 2 x FlexCAN
- 4 x PWM
- 3 x SD/SDIO/MMC
- 3 x 10-bit ADC
- 3.3V General Purpose I/O
- JTAG debug
Graphics and User Interface
- Video and Image Processing acceleration @ 1920×1080
- 2D & 3D Graphics acceleration
- 4 display interfaces with up to 3 active at any one time.
- Interface to RGB, LVDS and MIPI panels
- HDMI output
- I2S/AC97 Audio interface
- Enhanced Serial Audio Interface (ESAI)
- 2 x Digital camera input
- 4-wire resistive touch-screen controller
- Keypad controller
- Secure boot option
- Anti-tamper signals
- Crypto acceleration
|Prototype your new design FAST with all the features you need. Highlights include:
Opal-6 runs Linux and Microsoft’s Windows Embedded Compact Operating Systems.
Software documentation, including a list of supported featured for each OS is on-line here.
Linux is supported by Device Solutions and Timesys.
Windows Embedded Compact 7 & 2013
Opal-6 is supported by the GuruCE i.MX6 BSP.
The latest release can be download from their web site.